KEMBLE Classic Upright in Walnut
Fully reconditioned by us at Renaissance.
- Year of manufacture: 1980
- Dimensions (cm): H 110 W 131 D 48
- Features: Smallest full size piano
- Tone: mellow, full, precise
- Condition: Excellent, fully reconditioned
- Range: 7octaves, 85 keys
- Warranty: 10 years
- Finance: 0% (subject to application)
- UK-wide delivery possible
- Free local area London delivery to ground floor
Established in 1911 by Michael Kemble in London. In 1968 Kemble relocated to a modern plant in Milton Keynes. Kemble made other brands of piano over the years includeing, Brinsmead, Crammer, B.Squire, Squire & Longson, Rogers Eungblut, Moore & Moore and Renn. Chappell pianos were manufactured under licence until the year 2000 and Schmidt Flohr pianos were made for a swiss company. Yamaha brought the company in 1976 Kemble now only make Kemble pianos and select amount of Yamaha models.