Steinway & Sons model 'K' Vertegrand upright Piano
This stunning Steinway Model K upright has had a ground up full restoration. There are no chips or cracks to the keys, casework is new polyester finish like a current Steinway, and the piano plays excellently and sounds beautiful, producing the famous Steinway warm and very full tone and sound.
- Black polish refinished to modern day standards
- Tone is accurate, rich, warm yet powerful and full
- Ground up restoration with all new internal partsRestrung and re-pinned, all internal perishable parts replaced during professional restoration
- Keyboard has been renovated
- Refurbished casework finished in black polish
- Dimensions H: 131cm; L: 154cm; D: 68
- Interest free 0%finance over 12 months with 10% deposit.
- 10-year warranty
- Delivery free local to N22 within 15 miles radius
- UK-wide delivery at cost price outside 15 mile radius
Steinway & Sons Model K (1903–1943)
The Steinway Vertegrand, also known as the Model K, was designed by Steinway director Henry Ziegler and introduced in 1903 at a cost of $500, equivalent to $14,228 in 2019.
The name "Vertegrand" displayed along the top of the iron frame reflected the instrument's size relative to Steinway's then-current lineup; at 52 inches (132 cm), it was smaller than the 54.3-inch (138 cm) "Upright Grand" scale (Model I in New York; Model R in Hamburg) introduced in 1894, but larger than the 49-inch (125 cm) scale that would later become the Model V.
STEINWAY Model K Upright
As an independent company we aim to ensure all of our customers are satisfied.
If the item has been received in a damaged condition or for any reason is not working as it should, we will first offer a repair.
If the item cannot be repaired - we will offer a full refund to our customers for the purchase that has been made and arrange a return.
Please note we do not offer refunds if the instrument is in fully working order.
Our UK based delivery service is provided by own very own logistics team so that you can relax and wait for your new instrument to arrive.
Once your purchase has been made we will be in contact to arrange a delivery slot time that best suits you.
Our shipping policy includes an option for a worldwide delivery, subject to any underlying trade embargo's.
We can offer a worldwide delivery service on all of our pianos and will be more than happy to accommodate your needs.